Work Pass Application

Whether you're an offshore foreigner thinking of relocating to Singapore or an existing Employment Pass holder considering to work under your own company, we've got you covered.

Employment Pass, Entre-Pass,
& Dependant’s Pass

If you have the right educational and work credentials, Sprout Asia can assist with your Employment Pass or Entre-Pass Application. We provide advisory, reviewing of your documents and liaison with the Ministry of Manpower regarding your application.

Employment Pass

An Employment Pass allows foreign Professionals, managers and executives to work in Singapore. Candidates need to earn at least $4,500 a month and have acceptable qualifications (work and education).

Dependant Pass

Employment Pass holders can bring family members (Legally married spouse and Unmarried children under 21, including those legally adopted) to join them in Singapore if you meet the eligibility requirements.


Starting a company that is venture-backed or possesses innovative technologies? You may be eligible to apply for an Entre-Pass. There is no stipulated minimum salary for Entre-Pass Holders.

Employment Pass renewal

A renewed employment pass can be renewed for 3 years. We can assist to renew your Employment Pass up to 6 months before the pass expires. Employment Pass (sponsorship) holders can start applying to renew 3 months before the pass expires via the renewal forms sent by post.

Dependant Pass renewal

We can assist to renew your Dependant’s Pass before it expires (renewals can be done up to 6 months before). Dependents of Employment Pass (sponsorship) and EntrePass holders can start applying to renew 3 months before the pass expires via the renewal forms sent by post.

What others say about us

“I just experienced possibly the best customer experience of all time. I found Sprout online while I was trying to register my company and it turned out to be a wise choice for me. They are available all means of digital channels and respond quite promptly. Thank you, Weng Leong and team, for the help and support. Great Job!! And if anyone of you is looking for corporate service or any such matter look no further.”
Nihar Ranjan
“It was a wonderful wonderful experience having been served by Sprout Asia. From being able to be contactable by phone and online there were also sound advice given. The transactions were really smooth and everything were done over the internet. Most of all the professionalism was remarkable. I honest rate Sprout Asia 5 stars if I can 6. Thanks Jackson.”
Roy Lai
“Highly recommended based on my personal experience. Weng and team were extremely supportive in helping me navigate through many issues that were new to me. Very responsive and helpful in every way. Working with them gives me the reassurance that someone always has my back. Thanks again!”
Ena Yoo
“Since we got in touch till Registration COMPLETED they are very prompt response and did a good job with a very reasonable cost in compare to others.
Thanks guys. It is just a start for long journey.”
Mohd Hassan

Frequently Asked Questions

Can Dependant’s Pass holders still work under a Letter of Consent (LOC)?

From 1 May 2021, Dependant’s Pass holders must obtain a work pass, such as a Work Permit, an Employment Pass, or an S-pass instead of a Letter Of Consent.

Employment Pass vs EntrePass

The main difference between the two passes is the shareholding requirement. If you hold shares of more than 30% of the company, it is likely you’ll apply for the EntrePass. EntrePass holders can only bring in family after one year of doing business in Singapore. 

If your company is more than six months old, you will need to show evidence of business contracts, business expenditure, and revenue. If your company is under six months old, you can apply for an entrepreneur pass depending on your position.

Find out more about the passes here.

What is a nominee director & who can be a nominee director?

All Singaporean companies are required to onboard at least one local director on their company’s board. Companies that do not have local directors may choose to appoint a nominee director to meet the requirement. You may find out more about the role of a nominee director here and who can be a nominee director here.

Can Work Permit / S-Pass holders be a Director or Shareholder?

No. S Pass or Work Permit holders are not allowed to carry on or manage any business in Singapore.